CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My wife & I were out running errands on a Friday. There wasn't a hint of a problem with our car at any time ... until it wouldn't start. The feeling of dread was unavoidable. Friday. Mid-afternoon. Expensive? We had reservations for a stay at the coast Saturday. Now what? After getting a jump, we kept it running, trying to find somewhere to take it. We tried our usual place but told we'd have to leave the car & pick it up in a couple of days because they were short staffed. We stopped by Henderson on a chance they could help. And yes they did. Brian was terrific. He took the time to check the battery and determined I'd need a new one and new terminal connections due to a large amount of corrosion. Brian said his mechanics were busy but he would personally do it, confirmed he had the parts, told the price and said it would be done in 45-60 mins. Well, the result was that it was done, done right, at the agreed upon price within the hour. We were impressed with the work, satisfied with the fair price and blown away with the customer service. Brian has convinced us to make his shop our go to shop.
Al Glasby, 06/23/2023
The team at Henderson Auto went above & beyond & far exceeded our expectations!! The week of 9/6 we left our home in SoCal on a 4 week road trip in NoCal the battery light came on and we limped into a Ford dealership where they diagnosed a bad battery and weak alternator.they replaced the battery & sent us on our way in Beaverton we again went completely dead, called AAA which took us to a nearby Ford dealer where we were told it would be 9/19 before they could look at our F-150. I called another dealer and they sad it would be 9/30 before they could check it friend recommended we try Henderson as did the tow truck driver Henderson said it may be the 13th before they could check the truck took it to Henderson on the 8th, they did a 10 point inspection on the 9th, repaired everything that needed fixed including a new alternator (urgent), headlight, license plate light (non-urgent) and had the truck ready for a touch free pickup on that afternoon!! A gigantic thank you to Brian, Katie & their team for keeping our trip on schedule!!
A.H. (Joe) Giehm, 09/13/2021
I picked up my 4Runner today after an alignment on Monday and a recheck today. I was very pleased to see that it holds straight on the freeway. Thank you for helping me work through this issue. I also wanted to thank you very much for the new caster for which you did not charge. That is ABOVE AND BEYOND service. I will definitely keep you in mind for future work and have already told two people about you.
D Davis, 07/30/2020